Monday, March 26, 2012

Little Bits of Magic

Here are some bits of magic from the week of March 19th!

Pencil Shaving Magic



Nail Polish/ Color Palette Magic


A couple examples of the rainbow manicures I've seen this year (inspired by my nail art from the first week of school!)

The Magic of Working Together


The Magic of Having Your Portrait Drawn!


1. Portraits of Mrs. Gonzalez (sitting on the carpet) by two kinder artists.
2. Portraits of Mrs. Gonzalez (sitting at the table) by two second grade artists.
(all drawn as part of observation drawing week!)

The Magic of a GOOD BOOK

A few of our favorites:
1. Leonardo the Terrible Monster by Mo Willems

2. Pink Lemon by Herve Tullet

3. Babar's Book of Color by Laurent de Brunhoff

Secret Message Magic

(from my table-wiper)

What was magical for you last week?

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your new blog. Congratulations!
    I like your title...I find that indeed kids make us live magical moments!

    ReplyDelete